top of page

IRS Civil Controversies

With over 70 years of combined experience working for the Internal Revenue Service my staff and I are able to assist you with your civil tax issues.  If you have received a notice from the Internal Revenue Service, Massachusetts Department of Revenue or Connecticut Department of Revenue regarding unreported income or if you are facing Wage garnishment, Bank Account Levy or a Property Seizure my staff and I can assist you in resolving the issue in a efficient and timely manner.   


  • Our office will correspond and negotiate with the IRS

  • Secure and interpret documents

  • Fill out collection information statements and other IRS forms

  • Arrange payment plans

  • Prepare Penalty Abatement Requests

  • Prepare and File Offers in Compromise


Do not ignore letters and notices from the IRS or a State Tax Authority.  A timely response is an important step in resolving the issue.

bottom of page